About Seminar 'Climate Risks & Opportunities in Real Assets'
Seminar 'Climate Risks & Opportunities in Real Assets'
How can Real Assets investors increase impact to meet climate goals? How to measure and monitor the climate targets to be met in Real Assets? How to gauge the risk of stranded assets?
What are the major challenges in bringing Real Assets to Net Zero? What are the opportunities?
Isn't ESG getting too much emphasis, partly due to laws and regulations, and therefore losing sight of risk and return? How to quantify ‘green CAPEX’ versus the ‘green premium’? How to deal with Scope 3 in Real Assets investments?
On Tuesday afternoon 20 June from 1.30 to 5 pm, several experts will address these and other topical questions during an educational seminar led by chairperson Lilian ter Doest, Senior Consultant Real Estate & Infrastructure at a.s.r. real assets investment partners.
Top speakers will share their views with you, including:
- Peter Hobbs, Managing Director, bfinance
- Robert-Jan Foortse, Head of European Property Investments, APG Asset Management
- Luc Joosten, Managing Director, a.s.r. real assets investment partners
- Clara Mouysset, Impact Investment Executive Director, Climate Infrastructure, Tikehau Capital
- Dongxiao Niu, Post-Doctoral Researcher, School of Business and Economics, Maastricht University
- Vincent Nobel, Head of Asset-Based Lending, Federated Hermes Limited
- Alan Page, International ESG Lead, M&G Real Estate
- Andrea Palmer, Responsible Investment Lead, Listed Real Estate, PGGM
- Arjan van Wieren, Head of Real Assets, MN
Participation in the seminar is open to buy-side investment professionals working for pension funds, fiduciary managers, family offices, consultants, banks, insurers, or working in the field of fund selection for independent asset managers. Your registration is subject to approval by Financial Investigator/the parties making this seminar financially possible.
In cooperation with: