Financial Investigator is the independent and leading asset knowledge platform management and securities services for the Dutch institutional market.
With relevant content distributed online and in print, seminars, round tables, meetings and other knowledge sessions we focus on professionals who work for pension funds, pension administrator, fiduciary managers, insurers, independent asset managers, family offices, investment consultants, supervisory authorities and other institutions involved in the Dutch institutional market.
On our website you will find an extensive database with relevant information in the form of news items, videos, research reports and articles.
Seven times a year the magazine 'Financial Investigator' is published and sent through controlled circulation to more than 7,800 readers.
Besides offering relevant content on our site and publishing our magazine, every year Financial Investigator organises various round table meetings, seminars and dinners. Important current topics are discussed here.
In 2019, Round tables will be organized on the following topics:
- External Manager Selection and Fiduciary Management
- Fiduciary Management
- Passive investing in ESG
- Alternative Fixed Income
- Tobacco free portfolios
- Emerging Markets
- From Active to Passive to Factor Investing
- Fixed Income
- Sustainable Investing in Real Assets
- Climate Change & Energy Transition
This year's seminars will cover the following topics:
- Fiduciary Management and External Manager Selection
- Designing Investment policy for ESG and Impact Investing
- Sustainable Investing in Real Estate
- Balance Sheet Management & Asset Management for Insurance Companies
- Climate Change, Energy Transition, Disruption & Long Term Investing
- Factor Investing
Jolanda de Groot
Han Dieperink, Justus van Halewijn, Bob Homan, Dries Nagtegaal, Jeroen van der Put, Karin
Roeloffs and Hans de Ruiter.
Michiel Cleij, Ronald Florisson and Derya Gunaydin.