ETFGI: ETFs and ETPs listed globally hit new record high at end of November
ETFGI, a leading independent research and consultancy firm covering trends in the global ETFs and ETPs ecosystem, reported today that ETFs and ETPs listed Globally gathered net inflows of $75.29 billion in November, bringing year-to-date net inflows to US$477.01 billion which is significantly higher than the US$439.61 billion gathered at this point last year.
Assets invested in the Global ETF/ETP industry have increased by 2.5%, from US$5.96 trillion at the end of October, to US$6.12 trillion at the end of November, according to ETFGI's November 2019 Global ETFs and ETPs industry landscape insights report, an annual paid-for research subscription service. (All dollar values in USD unless otherwise noted.)
- Assets invested in the Global ETF/ETP industry reached a new record of $6.12 trillion at the end of November.
- The $75.29 billion in net inflows gathered in November is the 4th highest monthly net inflow on record.
- Year-to-date net inflows of $477.01 billion are the 2nd highest behind November 2017 with $653.97 billion
- Assets are up 27% year to date which is greater than the 20.1% CAGR over the past 10 years.
- Equity products have gathered more net inflows than fixed income products as of the end of November.