About Seminar 'Investment Opportunities for Insurance Companies'
Seminar 'Investment Opportunities for Insurance Companies'
What is the added value of illiquid investments for insurers? What does the combination of illiquid investments and ESG mean for risks and returns?
How to properly measure the sustainable quality of ESG investments? How to avoid greenwashing?
What is the impact of high inflation, monetary policy and geopolitical turmoil on insurers' investment policies?
On Tuesday, October 4, 2022 from 1:00 to 4:45 p.m., Financial Investigator is organising an educational seminar on 'Investment Opportunities for Insurance Companies'.
The afternoon will be led by Amba Zeggen, Partner Insurance, Probability & Partners.
Several top experts will share their views
- Russell Baird, Head of UK Investment Solutions, Aegon Asset Management
- Erik Jan van Bergen, Managing Director Investments, VGZ
- Neal Hegeman, Hoofd Beleggingsstrategie & Research, a.s.r. vermogensbeheer
- Mohamed Lechkar, Capital Steering and Measurement, Athora Group
- Philipp Lehner, Managing Director, Private Alternatives, AllianceBernstein
- Erik Leseman, CIO, Aegon Nederland
- Ross McSkimming, Senior Investment Specialist Equity, abrdn
- Ben Mitchell, Portfolio Manager Private Credit, LGIM
- Neil Moge, Head of EMEA Insurance Portfolio Management, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
Participation is open to professionals working at insurance companies in the field of asset management, Balance sheet management, Risk Management, Finance, ALM and Reporting.