EDHEC-Risk Institute is pleased to announce that five members have joined its international advisory board, which brings together distinguished scholars, representatives of regulatory bodies as well as senior executives from business partners and other leading institutions.
The role of the international advisory board is to validate the relevance and goals of the research programme proposals presented by the institute’s management and to evaluate research outcomes with respect to their potential impact on industry practices.
The 37-member strong board also advises on the objectives and content of projects deriving from the expertise of the institute, thereby ensuring that graduate and executive programmes remain at the forefront of developments in the marketplace.
The five new members are as follows:
• Ms Jayne Atkinson, Chief Investment Officer, Unilever UK Pension Fund.
• Mr Stéphane Monier, Head of Private Client Investments, Lombard Odier.
• Ms Lisa Shalett, Head of Investment and Portfolio Solutions, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management.
• Mr Brnic Van Wyk, Head of Asset/Liability Management, Investments Division, QSuper.
• Mr Takashi Yamashita, Director, Investment Strategy, Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), Japan.