Over Seminar 'Designing Investment Policy for ESG and Impact Investing'
Seminar 'Designing Investment Policy for ESG and Impact Investing'
What is the latest (academic) research teaching us about the relationship between ESG and returns? How do you prevent unnecessary complexity in ESG? Climate change risk is a long-term game. How can this be connected to your medium term investment decisions?
How to implement the SDGs in your investment portfolio? What are the pitfalls when measuring SDGs? What initiatives are there for institutional investors who wish to tighten their ESG policy in addition to the PRI, the UN Global Compact, the Stewardship Code of Eumedion and VBDO? How do you determine what you (don’t) want?
Please mark your calendars and come join us at our Seminar on Designing an Investment Policy for ESG and Impact Investing in Amsterdam on May 21, 2019 from 11.30am until 5.30pm, followed by a networking reception.
Jaap van Dam, Principal Director Investment Strategy at PGGM will be chairing this event.
Key note speakers will include amongst others:
- Kees van Dijkhuizen, CEO of ABN AMRO
- Olaf Sleijpen, Division Director of the Insurance Supervision Division at DNB
- Angélique Laskewitz, Executive Director at VBDO
- Mary Bloem-Pieterse, Member of the Global Investment Committee at ABN AMRO
- Jack Julicher, CIO at ASR Nederland
- Claudia Kruse, Managing Director Global Responsible Investment & Governance at APG