Over Seminar 'What to own in a low return world?’
Seminar 'What to own in a low return world?’
Escalating Disruption, what's the Macro Economic Outlook for 2022 and beyond? What's the impact of China on the rest of the world?
What to own, and not to own, in a low-return world? What (alternative) fixed income sub asset classes are the most attractive?
Please mark your calendars and come join us, in person (or online), for our interactive seminar on 'What to own in a low return world?' on Thursday November 11th, 2021, from 9.30 a.m. until 5.00 p.m, followed by a networking reception.
Keynote speakers will include amongst others:
- Luc Aben, Chief Economist, Van Lanschot Kempen
- Willem Bouwman, Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income Sustainable, ABN AMRO Private Banking
- Diana Choyleva, Chief Economist, Enodo Economics
- Saida Eggerstedt, Head of Sustainable Credit, European and Sustainable Credit, Schroders
- Joachim Fels, Global Economic Advisor, Managing Director, PIMCO
- Tonko Gast, CEO (and Founder), Dynamic Credit (partner of BNP Paribas Asset Management)
- Jerome Henrion, Co-Head of Specialty Finance, SFF Portfolio Manager, M&G
- Bob Homan, CIO, ING Investment Office
- Michael Krautzberger, Head of Fundamental Fixed Income in EMEA, BlackRock
- Roy Kroon, Manager Fixed Income & Treasury, PGB Pensioendiensten
- Walter Leering, Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income, InsingerGilissen Bankiers
- Anne-Marie Munnik, Executive Director, CFA Society VBA Netherlands
- Edin Mujagić, Chief Economist, OHV Wealth Management
- Steven Oh, Global Head of Credit and Fixed Income, PineBridge Investments
- Mary Pieterse-Bloem, Head of Investment Office (CIO), Rabobank
- Gaëtan Salerno, CFA, Portfolio Manager, ING Private Banking Luxembourg
- Roelof Salomons, Professor Investment Theory and Asset Management, University of Groningen, Independent Investment Consultant, Member different investment committees
- Markus Schaen, Senior Fund Manager, MN
- Howard Sharp, Head of Origination, Direct Lending, Alcentra (part of BNY Mellon Investment Management)
- Torcail Stewart, Investment Manager, Credit Team and Co-Manager, Strategic Bond Funds, Baillie Gifford
- Frans Verhaar, Senior Director Client Consulting, bfinance
- Wouter Weijand, CIO, Providence Capital
- Tim Winstone, CFA, Corporate Credit Portfolio Manager, Janus Henderson Investors
Kees Verbaas, Chief Investment Officer, Altis Investment Management, will be chairing this event.
Registration is open to buy-side investment professionals, such as fund selectors and investment advisors working for pension funds, fiduciary managers, family offices, consultancy firms, banks, insurers and independent asset managers.