About Seminar 'Climate Change & Energy Transition in a Disruptive World'
Seminar 'Climate Change & Energy Transition in a Disruptive World'
Are climate change and energy transition so substantial and material that they will significantly change investment policies?
How does climate change and energy transition affect your asset allocation? How do you translate climate change and energy transition into appointing and monitoring your external managers? What are the main obstacles for investments in climate change and energy transition?
How can we bridge the gap between environmental science and investments? Can standards contribute to accelerating the energy transition?
These and other questions will be discussed on October 31, 2019 from 8.15am until 5.15pm, followed by a networking reception. Top speakers will share their views with you via various breakout sessions that can be chosen from.
Martin Mlynár, CEO, Corestone Investment Managers, will be chairing this event.
Key note speakers will include amongst others:
- Liza Jansen, Investment Strategist, PGGM
- Rishma Moennasing, Lead Funds & Sustainability, Rabobank Group
- Erik Norland, Executive Director and Senior Economist, CME Group
- Dr. Peter Westaway, Chief Economist and Head of Investment Strategy Group, Europe, Vanguard
- Vincent Triesschijn, Director Sustainable Investing, ABN AMRO Bank
- Kees Verbaas, CIO, Altis Investment Management
The official program will follow at the beginning of September.