About Seminar 'Investing in China & Emerging Markets'
Seminar 'Investing in China & Emerging Markets'
What are the drivers for growth and performance in Emerging Markets? Where are the current investment opportunities? Will EM outperform Developed Markets in the next 3-5 years? What is the outlook for EMD hard currency versus EMD local currency?
And what about China? Which sectors within China offer the greatest growth opportunities? What are the biggest risks? What is the outlook for the renminbi? Should China be embraced (from a yield perspective) or ignored (from an ESG perspective)?
What impact does geopolitics have on investment opportunities in China & Emerging Markets? To what extent is the trend of deglobalisation affecting investment opportunities in China & Emerging Markets? And can China and Emerging Markets successfully pull away from monetary policy in Europe and the US?
On Tuesday afternoon 30 May from 2 to 5 pm, several experts will address these and other topical questions during an educational seminar led by chairman of the day Volkert de Klerk, CIO at Roots Investments.
Top speakers will share their views with you, including:
- Ashish Chugh, Vice-President, Portfolio Manager, Loomis, Sayles & Company (an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers)
- Ties Dams, Research Fellow, Clingendael China Centre, Clingendael Instituut
- Thijs Jochems, Strategic Investment Advisor
- Catriona Macnair, Investment Director - Global Emerging Markets Equities, abrdn
- Tom Niemans, Executive Director Alternative Investments and Manager Selection, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Rob van Oostveen, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, Janivo Vermogensbeheer
- Martijn Rozemuller, CEO Europe, VanEck
- Ramon Tol, Fund Manager Equities, Blue Sky Group
- Catherine Yeung, Investment Director, Asia Pacific ex-Japan equity, Fidelity International
This seminar is exclusively for investment professionals working at a Family Office or are active in the field of manager selection at pension funds, insurers, banks, foundations and independent asset managers.