About Supertrends and Disruptive Innovation in Asset Management
Supertrends and Disruptive Innovation in Asset Management
As a Family Office, how do you respond to today's trends in a world that is constantly changing? What is the impact of geopolitical trends?
How to prepare your portfolio for climate change, energy transition and net zero? What is the potential of private markets?
What to expect from technology as a disruptive factor? Does cryptocurrency belong in the investment portfolio or not?
On Tuesday 23 November from 2 - 5 p.m., various experts will address these and other topical questions during an educational seminar on 'Supertrends and Disruptive Innovation in Asset Management', chaired by Gerben Jorritsma, independent Investment Consultant, InvestmentEASE.
Top speakers will share their views with you, including:
- Veslislava Dimitrova, Portfolio Manager, Equities, Fidelity International
- Jan Dubach, Family Officer, Crowe Family Office
- Cornelia Furse, Analyst and Portfolio Manager, Equities, Fidelity International
- Harry Geels, Investment Advisor, Auréus
- Michiel Krauss, Advisor, different Family Offices
- Martijn Rozemuller, Managing Director and Head of Europe, VanEck Europe
- Robert Secker, Portfolio Specialist, Equity Division, T. Rowe Price
- Bert Slagter, Founder, Procurios and Founder, LekkerCryptisch.nl
- Tom Walker, Co-Head of Global Real Estate Securities, Schroders
- Ralph Wessels, Head of Investment Strategy, ABN AMRO
- Prof. Rob de Wijk, Director at The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies
Participation is free of charge and is open to investment professionals working for a single or multi-Family Office.