About Seminar 'Biodiversity & Energy Transition'
Seminar 'Biodiversity & Energy Transition'
What is the case for biodiversity as an asset? How can companies' impact on biodiversity be made measurable and tangible? What active role can investors play in countering biodiversity loss?
How to deal with the negative impact of the energy transition (extraction of rare materials, the dependency on other countries)? How to invest in the energy transition (private versus public markets, equity versus debt, investing in existing versus new technologies)?
On Tuesday afternoon, 18 April 2023 from 12:15 to 5:15 pm, the highly topical seminar for investment professionals on 'Biodiversity & Energy Transition' will take place.
The afternoon will be led by Jacqueline Duiker, Senior Manager at VBDO and Founder of Future Value Matters.
Top speakers will share their views on current investment issues related to energy transition and biodiversity, including:
- Pierre Abadie, Group Climate Director, Tikehau Capital
- Karin van Dijk, Fund Manager ASN Biodiversiteitsfonds, ASN Impact Investors
- Valeria Dinershteyn, Director of Sustainable Investing Client Engagement, EMEA, Northern Trust Asset Management
- Don Gerritsen, Director, Responsible Investment Leader, Deloitte
- Simon Gottelier, Partner, Senior Portfolio Manager, Thematics Asset Management (part of Natixis Investment Managers)
- Stephane Lago, Head of Investment Specialists Equity, AXA Investment Managers
- Eugenie Mathieu, Senior Impact Analyst, Earth Pillar Lead, Aviva Investors
- Rishma Moennasing, Lead Funds & Sustainability, Rabobank
- Ward Poirters, Executive Director, AIMS, ESG & ODD Specialist, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Ruairi Revell, Head of Sustainability – Infrastructure, abrdn
- Hanna Spanier, ESG Advisor, Blue Sky Group
- Jeroen van Westen, Strategist Responsible Investing, PME
Participation is open to buy-side investment professionals working at pension funds, fiduciary managers, family offices, consultants, banks, insurers, or in the field of fund selection at independent asset managers.
In cooperation with: