Seminar 'Investing in Private Markets'
In the face of looming recession, high inflation and geopolitical turmoil, how attractive are Private Markets? How do you determine the value of Private Markets assets?
What are the biggest opportunities and challenges in the different asset classes within Private Markets?
Are Private Markets interesting from a sustainability perspective?
On Thursday 17 November, from 3 to 5.30 pm, Financial Investigator is hosting an educational seminar on 'Investing in Private Markets' at the Cobra Museum in Amstelveen.
The seminar will be chaired by Roelof Salomons, Professor of Investment Theory and Asset Management at the University of Groningen, independent Investment Consultant and Member of various investment committees.
Several experts will share their views, including:
- Nicole Downer, Managing Partner and Head of Investor Solutions, MV Credit (an affiliate of Natixis Investment Managers)
- Mario Garcia Ribeiro, Investment Director, Schroders Capital Private Equity, Schroders
- Nick Haaijman, Global Head of Private Asset Solutions, Fidelity International
- Wouter Weijand, CIO, Providence Capital
- Hans Wilton, Partner, Wilton Family Office
Registration is open to investment professionals working for a Family Office or a Foundation.