Seminar 'Supertrends & Disruptive Innovation in Asset Management post-Covid-19'
As a Family Office, how to respond to today's trends in a rapidly changing world? How to prepare your portfolio for the post-COVID-19 world? What will be the result of the unprecedented shutdowns of economic activity and the fusion of monetary and fiscal policymaking from a macroeconomic point of view? Where to find yield in the current market?
What to expect from technology as a disruptor? How to position your investments with climate change in mind? What opportunities does the energy transition present itself? What will be the role of private markets in a post-COVID-19 world?
These and other relevant topical questions will be addressed during a Live Broadcast on Tuesday 13 April from 2:00pm to 5:00pm.
The Live Broadcast for investment professionals working at Family Offices is chaired by Gerben Jorritsma, independent Investment Consultant at InvestmentEASE.
Keynote speakers during the Live Broadcast include:
- Jan Loeys, Managing Director and Long-Term Strategist, Global Research, J.P. Morgan
- Anjali Bastianpillai, Senior Product Specialist, Pictet Asset Management
- Sebastiaan Masselink, Senior Investment Manager Impact Investing, ACTIAM
- Toby Gibb, Head of Investment Directing, Equities, Fidelity International
- Paul van Hastenberg, Partner, Clavis
- Edward Niehoff, CIO, Anthos Fund & Asset Management
- Rob van Oostveen, Managing Director and CIO, Janivo
Fons Lute, Independent Investment Consultant, Asset Ideas and Jan-Paul van der Ent, Investment Advisor, Sophister.nl, will act as expert panelists.