About Seminar 'Where to find yield in (Alternative) Fixed Income?'
Seminar 'Where to find yield in (Alternative) Fixed Income?'
What to own, and not to own, in a low-return world? What (alternative) fixed income sub asset classes are the most attractive? What is the macro economic outlook for 2022 and the years to come?
Please mark your calendars and come join us, in person (or online), for our interactive seminar on 'Where to Find Yield in (Alternative) Fixed Income?' on Thursday November 11th, 2021, from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m, followed by a networking reception.
Keynote speakers will include amongst others:
- Willem Bouwman, Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income Sustainable, ABN AMRO Private Banking
- Diana Choyleva, Chief Economist, Enodo Economics
- Joachim Fels, Global Economic Advisor, Managing Director, PIMCO
- Tonko Gast, CEO (and Founder), Dynamic Credit (partner of BNP Paribas Asset Management)
- Bob Homan, CIO, ING Investment Office
- Michael Krautzberger, Head of Fundamental Fixed Income in EMEA, BlackRock
- Roy Kroon, Manager Fixed Income & Treasury, PGB Pensioendiensten
- Walter Leering, Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income, InsingerGilissen Bankiers
- Anne-Marie Munnik, Executive Director at CFA Society VBA Netherlands
- Edin Mujagic, Chief Economist, OHV Wealth Management
- Steven Oh, Global Head of Credit and Fixed Income, PineBridge Investments
- Mary Pieterse-Bloem, Head of Investment Office (CIO), Rabobank
- Gaëtan Salerno, CFA, Portfolio Manager, ING Luxembourg Private Banking
- Roelof Salomons, Professor Investment Theory and Asset Management, University of Groningen, Advisor investment committees, different pensionfunds
- Markus Schaen, Senior Fund Manager, MN
- Torcail Stewart, Investment Manager, Credit Team and Co-Manager, Strategic Bond Funds, Baillie Gifford
- Frans Verhaar, Senior Director Client Consulting, bfinance
Kees Verbaas, Chief Investment Officer, Altis Investment Management, will be chairing this event.
Registration is open to buy-side investment professionals, such as fund selectors and investment advisors working for pension funds, fiduciary managers, family offices, consultancy firms, banks, insurers and independent asset managers.