Seminar 'ESG, Impact Investing and Implementation of the SDGs'
How to implement the SDGs in your investment portfolio in an efficient and effective way? What initiatives are there for institutional investors who wish to tighten their ESG policy in addition to the UN PRI UN Global Compact, the Stewardship Code of Eumedion and VBDO? How do you determine what you want as an investor and what you don't want?
What are the pitfalls when measuring SDGs? How do you deal with contradictions within the SDGs? What is the impact of your investment policy on the SDGs and how do you measure this impact? How to formulate your sustainable top-3 priority list? How to implement your sustainable top-3 priority list?
Please mark your calendars and come join us for our seminar on ESG, Impact Investing and Implementation of the SDGs in Utrecht on Thursday May 14th, 2020 from 11.30am until 5.30pm, followed by a networking reception. Top speakers will share their views with you via various breakout sessions that can be chosen from.
Angélique Laskewitz, Executive Director at VBDO will be chairing this event.
Key note speakers will include amongst others:
- Erin Bigley, Senior Investment Strategist-Fixed Income, AllianceBernstein
- Remco Bleijs, Associate Partner Asset Management and Sustainability Services, EY
- Jeroen Cox, Lead Energy Management & Circular Economy Programs, KPN
- Jack Julicher, CEO, a.s.r. Asset Management and CIO, ASR Nederland
- Piet Klop, Senior Advisor Responsible Investment, PGGM
- Wouter Koelewijn, European Liaison for the Global Impact Investing Network, GIIN
- Hugh Lawson, Partner, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Herman Mulder, Chairman, SDG Netherlands and Co-Founder/Chair, True Price Foundation/Impact Economy Foundation
- Nikkie Pelzer, Senior Impact Investing Analyst, ACTIAM
- Ana Victoria Quaas, ESG Analyst, Fidelity
- Annebeth Roor, Advisor Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY
- Daan Spaargaren, Strategist Responsible Investment, PME Pension Fund
The official programme will follow in the course of March.