How to set climate objectives that align with Paris and the 1.5°C scenario? How to achieve 'net-zero' as soon as possible? How to identify the climate performance of your (climate) investments? To engage or to exclude?
Please mark your calendars and come join us for our highly topical Climate Summit on Thursday May 19th, 2021 from 12 until 5.15 p.m, followed by a networking reception.
Piet Klop, Head of Responsible Investment, PGGM, will be chairing this event.
Top speakers will share their views with you, including:
- Daan Van Acker, Senior Analyst, InfluenceMap
- Mark van Baal, Founder and CEO, Follow This
- Arij van Berkel, PhD, Vice President, Lux Research
- Erik Christiansen, ESG and Low Carbon Investment Specialist, Scientific Beta
- Annemieke Coldeweijer, Senior Portfolio Manager Specialised Fixed Income, NN Investment Partners
- Evalinde Eelens, Board Member, various pension funds
- Bouke Evers, Associate Partner, Lead Sustainable Finance taskforce for Consulting, EY NL
- Jack Julicher, CIO a.s.r. Nederland, and CEO a.s.r. vermogensbeheer
- Siegfried Kok, Senior Portfolio Manager Global Equity,
OBAM Investment Management
- Bart van de Laar, Manager, Client Relations, Sustainalytics
- Angélique Laskewitz, Executive Director, VBDO
- Jeroen van der Put, Board member, various pension funds, and Chairman Risk Management Committee, Pensioenfederatie
- Marco Rigo, Senior Quantitative Analyst Global Bonds team, Pictet Asset Management
- Graeme Sharpe, Senior Manager ESG and Sustainable Investing, ABN AMRO
- Mariëtta Smid, Senior Manager Sustainability, ASN Impact Investors
- Daan Spaargaren, Responsible Investment Strategist, PME
- Jelena Stamenkova van Rumpt, Director of Responsible Investment,
Anthos Fund & Asset Management
- Amelia Tan, Head of Responsible Investment Strategy, Investments, LGIM
The Climate Summit is exclusively for buy-side investment professionals, such as fund selectors and investment advisors working for pension funds, fiduciary managers, family offices, consultancy firms, banks, insurers and independent asset managers.